Sunday 12 April 2015

How is your mind conditioned to think about money in your life?




We are conditioned in three primary ways in the arena of life, including money.

  • Verbal Programming – What you hear when you were young?
  • Modeling – What did you see when you were young?
  • Specific incidents – What did you experience when you were young?

Let’s begin with verbal programming.

Verbal programming

To understand the verbal programming properly; I request you to go in your childhood and try to recollect, what did you hear about money, wealth and rich people when you were growing up?
Did you hear phrases like this:

1.       Money is root cause of all evils
2.       पैश्याच्या श्रीमंती पेक्षा मनाची श्रीमंती मोठी.
3.       Save your money for a rainy day.
4.       Rich people are greedy.
5.       Rich people are criminal
6.       Money can’t buy happiness
7.       The rich get’s richer and the poor get’s poorer.
And most commonly heard phrase is
“We can’t afford it?” (मला हे परवडत नाही)

Just try and recollect how many times you have heard the phrase “Money doesn't grow on tree”पैसे काही झाडाला लागत नाहीत. We have heard this many a times and probably day in and day out. All the statements you have heard when you were young remain in your subconscious mind as part of your blueprint that is running your financial life.

Let me give you my example. Being from Maharashtra Marathi family, I was always told that “Investment in Real estate and stock market is very risky.” But on the other hand there were many investors who were earning money in this area. So till my age 39, I have never invested in real estate. SO I missed the boat of real growth. Since I realized the fact, I made changes in my thought process and changed the mind programming. It worked.

So by removing these entire massive, toxic weed from my inner “Financial Garden”, I began reaping more fruits. This is all about reprogramming your own financial blueprint. The steps for reprogramming are very simple.

Steps for Change: verbal Programming

Awareness: Write down all the statements you heard about money, wealth and rich people when you were young.

Understanding: Write down how you believe these statements have affected your financial life so far.

Disassociation: When you see these thoughts you will come to know that, these thoughts are not part of your body or anatomy. You have choice to change these negative thought in present.

Declaration: Declare loud that “Whatever I have learned negative about money is not true. I will choose new way of thinking that support my happiness and success”


Stay tuned for our next blog on; “Modeling”

No comments:

Post a Comment