Friday 28 August 2015

Wealth mantras 3# Part 2: Rich people are committed to being rich. Poor people want to be rich.



Poor people have plenty of good reasons as to why getting and actually being rich might be a problem. 

Earlier we talked about the power of intention. I know it might be hard about to believe, but you always get what you want- what you subconsciously want, not what you say you want. You might emphatically deny this and respond, “That’s crazy! Why would I want to struggle? And my question for you is exactly the same: “I don’t know. Why would you want to struggle?”

If you want to discover the reason, I invite you to attend the Financial Fitness Workshop, where you will identify your money blueprint. The answer will be staring you in the face. Put bluntly, if you are not achieving the wealth you say you desire, there’s a good chance it’s because, first, you subconsciously don’t really want wealth, or second, you’re not willing to do what it takes to create it.
There are actually three levels of so-called wanting. The first level is “I want to be rich.” That’s another way of saying. “I’ll take it if it falls in my lap.” Wanting alone is useless.

Wanting becomes habitual and leads only to itself, creating a perfect circle that goes exactly nowhere. Wealth does not come from merely wanting it.

The second level of wanting is “I choose to be rich.” Choosing is much stronger energy and goes hand in hand with being responsible for creating your reality. The word decision comes from the Latin word decider, which means “to kill off any other alternative.” Choosing is better but not best.

The third level of wanting is “I commit to being rich.” It means being willing to do whatever it takes for as long as it takes. This is the warrior’s way. No excuses, no ifs, no buts, no maybes- and failure is not an option. The warrior’s way is simple: “I will be rich or I will die trying.”

“I commit to being rich.” Try saying that to yourself….

The definition of commitment is to devote oneself unreservedly. Most people I know who are not financially successful have limits on how much they are willing to do, how much they are willing to risk, and how much they are willing to sacrifice. Although they think they’re willing to do whatever it takes, upon deeper questioning I always find they have plenty of conditions around what they are willing to do and not to do succeed!

In my experience, getting rich takes focus, courage, knowledge, experience, 100 percent of your effort, a never give-up attitude, and of course a rich mind set. Again, what this means is that, if you are not fully, totally, and truly committed to creating wealth, chances are you won’t.

In other words, the universe will assist you, guide you, support you, and even create miracles for you. But first, you have commit!

No comments:

Post a Comment